The course addressed in Physiotherapists .
Course language will be English with simultaneous translation to Greek.
LLLC1 EPIMORFOSIS intends to organize On Line Seminar Marketing for Health Professionals with Christian Westendorf as instructor.
The course fee is 75€.
Conducting hours: 14:00 – 19:00
For the last 10 years, the branches of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy etc., have undergone significant changes.
For example, the number of physiotherapists has doubled. In 2015, the estimates spoke of a number that reached 7.000. The same applies to the other branches of health professionals.
For this reason, nowadays, the area of marketing has become increasingly important for both practice and clinic, especially in relation to specialised therapy. Moreover, associated aspects are becoming increasingly important in a therapist’s everyday work.
Themes such as Web 2.0, the variety of therapy offers, harder competition and the client’s self-conception are continuously changing the therapist’s market situation today.
The workshop will offer more than a defintion regarding the importance of marketing in the field of physiotherapy today. We will develop an individual plan for your own marketing strategy and its realisation, using possible marketing tools. We will look for the chief argument for choosing to be a patient in your practice.
We will learn about working with patients, cooperation partners and doctors in practice, in order to develop long-term business relationships.
Finally, we will realise first strategies for your individual marketing in a practice or a clinic.
You will leave the workshop with concrete examples and ideas which you can directly put into practice.
Do you already implement marketing?
Then we will carefully examine your strategy, will possibly refine it or rebuild it.
The workshop addresses practices for consulting groups of therapists.
14.00 – 19.00
14.00 Welcome – Seminar Introduction
15.45 Marketing and Health Professionals
17.30 Developing an individual marketing plan and strategy
19.00 End of the course
1. Credit or Deposit card payment
You can deposit the down payment or the total fee via credit or deposit card (Visa, Mastercard & American Express) from the webpage of each course, through VivaPayments.
You are solely responsible for the proper entry and the genuineness of your credit/deposit card’s details. EPIMORFOSIS bears no responsibility in case of any error.
Any payment commission is charged to EPIMORFOSIS
2. Deposit – Transfer to our bank account.
You can deposit or transfer the requested amount for your registration to the following accounts, writing your full name in the field “Reason for the Beneficiary”:
NATIONAL BANK of GREECE:
ALPHA BANK :
Beneficiary: EPIMORFOSIS KENTRO EPIMORFOSIS STELECHON YGEIAS OE
The bank transfer fee charged to EPIMORFOSIS
1. A certificate of attendance, a degree or a diploma will be issued.
2. Printed handouts are provided (notes or relevant book).
3. In case of cancellation of the seminar due to EPIMORFOSIS’s responsibility, deposited fees will be refunded immediately.
4. EPIMORFOSIS reserves the right to change the date or postopone seminars, informing participants by phone and / or sms & e-mail. In such a case participants are entitled to request full refund of their fees if they do not wish to attend the seminar on the new date or to use this amount for their participation in other seminars or services of the company.
5. In the event of a strike, government’s bans, heavy bad weather, and generally any event beyond the reasonable control of the organisers which impedes the execution of part or all of the seminar, the organizers reserve the right to change the date and time of the event. In this case the fees are not refundable but are valid as they are.
6. Cancellation of participation due to participant’s responsibility is possible only by email, as follows:
• up to 30 days prior to the start of the seminar, all deposits are refundable.
• up to 15 days prior to the start of the seminar, 50% is refundable.
• no refund after this deadline, exceptions could be only by decision of EPIMORFOSIS.
7. The realisation of the course will be confirmed by email or/and sms to be sent to participants, in time.
8. It is advised not to purchase your flight tickets until you receive this confirmation email (or/and sms).
9. LLC-1 EPIMORFOSIS keeps the right to change course venues.
You can make your own reservation declaring the name of epimorfosis.
Hotel Delfini** single room B&B 45 €. More information:
Tel.: +30 210 9415364 & 9415373
ONLINE Σεμινάριο Marketing για Επαγγελματίες Υγείας ’22
€0.00 – €75.00
EPIMORFOSIS organizes specialization seminars for rehabilitation professionals. I’ve watched a lot. I strongly recommend you trust EPIMORFOSIS for your specialization and lifelong information.
Training, a steady value for more than twenty years now, leads physiotherapy and keeps it at a very high level, well done to George Karambalis and his associates, we owe a lot to all of you.
The best physiotherapists training institution. It enables the development of the necessary knowledge for clinical reasoning. High-quality training without having to travel abroad.
My first steps in professional specialization started with EPIMORFOSIS and continue. It has been with us all these years, covering the need for modern and documented knowledge, in collaboration with internationally acclaimed educational institutions.
I have known George Karampalis and EPIMORFOSIS for many years. I’ve had the opportunity to join several clinical courses and I can argue that, at the level of organisation and selection of trainers, they have a high level of recognised prestige.
EPIMORFOSIS justifies its name by providing high quality courses. George Karampalis operates more like a constant “trainee” and less like an entrepreneur, and this is an additional positive fact in the effort that is put by the workers and teachers of EPIMORFOSIS.