The seminar is addressed to Physiotherapists and other Health Professionals.
The language of the seminar will be English and there will be simultaneous translation.
EPIMORFOSIS intends to organize an Evidence-based Injury prevention & Return to Sport screening ’22 – ATHENS seminar, with Prof. Van Tiggelen.
The seminar lasts 2 days and will be held in Athens.
The cost of the seminar amounts to 300€.
The amount of 100€ must be prepaid for the finalization of the participation.
The remaining amount of 200€ must be deposited at least 2 days before the beginning of the seminar.
This course dives into the scientific background and a variety of validated tests and evidence-based screening for:
• Injury prevention: the latest evidence-based insights on injury prevention screening and injury risk profiling for athletes from multiple sports and for different injuries.
• Rehabilitation: Return-to-Sports screening after an injury or after surgery.
The training is strongly recommended for experts with the intention of using practical testing in their daily practice or work. It is a mix of theoretical knowledge and hands-on testing and screening skills, enabling participants to return to their daily work with a large number of valid and reliable tests; which can be used with professional or recreational athletes as well as with patients.
There is an online platform (Hylyght) which contains all this knowledge and supports practitioners in their daily work in physiotherapy practices, hospitals and professional sports clubs. A license is not needed or by any means obliged; plenty of people take part in this training to brush up on their knowledge on testing and screening and to focus on the standardization of their test execution.
09.00 Welcome – Course description – Theoretical framework: injury prevention screening; state of the art
10.45 Practical implementation: injury prevention in Football: Hamstring strain, Groin Pain, ACL injury.
14.00 Practical implementation: injury prevention in Basketball: Anterior Knee pain, Achilles Tendon.
15.45 Practical implementation: injury prevention in Volleyball: Shoulder Overuse, Ankle Sprain.
17.30 Questions – Closing of day 1
08.30 Recap of day 1. Questions and reactions from participants on day 1. Theoretical framework: Return to sport or activity screening; state of the art.
10.45 Practical implementation: Return to running screening after ACL reconstruction
14.00 Practical implementation: Return to sport after Hamstring strain
16.00 Practical implementation: Return to Sport after Ankle distortion
16.45 Practical implementation: Return to activity after Total Hip Arthroplasty
17.30 Award of certificate of attendance – End of seminar
1. Credit or Deposit card payment
You can deposit the down payment or the total fee via credit or deposit card (Visa, Mastercard & American Express) from the webpage of each course, through VivaPayments.
You are solely responsible for the proper entry and the genuineness of your credit/deposit card’s details. EPIMORFOSIS bears no responsibility in case of any error.
Any payment commission is charged to EPIMORFOSIS
2. Deposit – Transfer to our bank account.
You can deposit or transfer the requested amount for your registration to the following accounts, writing your full name in the field “Reason for the Beneficiary”:
NATIONAL BANK of GREECE:
ALPHA BANK :
Beneficiary: EPIMORFOSIS KENTRO EPIMORFOSIS STELECHON YGEIAS OE
The bank transfer fee charged to EPIMORFOSIS
1. A certificate of attendance, a degree or a diploma will be issued.
2. Printed handouts are provided (notes or relevant book).
3. In case of cancellation of the seminar due to EPIMORFOSIS’s responsibility, deposited fees will be refunded immediately.
4. EPIMORFOSIS reserves the right to change the date or postopone seminars, informing participants by phone and / or sms & e-mail. In such a case participants are entitled to request full refund of their fees if they do not wish to attend the seminar on the new date or to use this amount for their participation in other seminars or services of the company.
5. In the event of a strike, government’s bans, heavy bad weather, and generally any event beyond the reasonable control of the organisers which impedes the execution of part or all of the seminar, the organizers reserve the right to change the date and time of the event. In this case the fees are not refundable but are valid as they are.
6. Cancellation of participation due to participant’s responsibility is possible only by email, as follows:
• up to 30 days prior to the start of the seminar, all deposits are refundable.
• up to 15 days prior to the start of the seminar, 50% is refundable.
• no refund after this deadline, exceptions could be only by decision of EPIMORFOSIS.
7. The realisation of the course will be confirmed by email or/and sms to be sent to participants, in time.
8. It is advised to not buy your flight tickets until you receive this confirmation email (or/and sms).
9. LLC-1 EPIMORFOSIS keeps the right to change course venues.
You can make your reservation directly by stating the name of Epimorfosis.
For more information contact tel .: +30 210 94 15 364 & 94 15 373
Evidence-based Injury prevention & Return to Sport screening – ΑΘΗΝΑ 2023
€100.00 – €300.00
EPIMORFOSIS organizes specialization seminars for rehabilitation professionals. I’ve watched a lot. I strongly recommend you trust EPIMORFOSIS for your specialization and lifelong information.
Training, a steady value for more than twenty years now, leads physiotherapy and keeps it at a very high level, well done to George Karambalis and his associates, we owe a lot to all of you.
The best physiotherapists training institution. It enables the development of the necessary knowledge for clinical reasoning. High-quality training without having to travel abroad.
My first steps in professional specialization started with EPIMORFOSIS and continue. It has been with us all these years, covering the need for modern and documented knowledge, in collaboration with internationally acclaimed educational institutions.
I have known George Karampalis and EPIMORFOSIS for many years. I’ve had the opportunity to join several clinical courses and I can argue that, at the level of organisation and selection of trainers, they have a high level of recognised prestige.
EPIMORFOSIS justifies its name by providing high quality courses. George Karampalis operates more like a constant “trainee” and less like an entrepreneur, and this is an additional positive fact in the effort that is put by the workers and teachers of EPIMORFOSIS.